Infrared heating panels are the latest innovation for heating domestic or commercial environments. They're simple to install with no need to plumb in. Simply connect to a suitable electrical outlet.
Rather than heating the air like conventional heating Infra Red heats the walls, floors and objects within the room. In turn they slowly emit the heat energy back in to the room creating a comfortable evenly heated room.
Hudson Reed panels are premium quality panels finished in a white or black glass finish. Install vertically or horizontally with the included bracket.
Infrared heating panels are controlled via a single remote thermostat or can be connected to a smart phone app such as Hive. Each panel you purchase will require a receiver in order to operate. The receiver tells the panel what temperature it should operate at.
- Available in white or black glass finish
- 600x550mm has a 450W element installed - heats up to 8m² - Infra Thermal Output - 960
- 1100x550mm has a 900W element installed - heats up to 22m² - Infra Thermal Output - 1620
- 1800x300mm has a 600W element installed - heats up to 12m² - Infra Thermal Output - 1386
- TUV approved
- CE approved
- ROHS approved
- ERP rating A+
- IP65 rated
- All panels have a 28mm depth
- Fixed to the wall with two wall mounted brackets