If you already have a standard heating element in your towel radiator for Summer heating why not consider adding a digital thermostat? This allows you fine temperature control of your room as well as the ability to program when your towel rail turns on and off. Once a temperature has been set the thermostat automatically turns the element on and off, saving energy and keeping the rail from becoming too hot and potentially scalding.
If you don't already have a summer heating element choose one of the 3 kits available. These are compatible with most towel radiators on the market including Phoenix' own Athena, Flavia and Gina models. Choose the higher watt ratings for taller or larger radiators.
Prefilled electric radiators from Phoenix already have the heating element fitted so you only need the digital thermostatic timer switch - RAE007.
- Control the ambient temperature of your bathroom independently of your main central heating circuit
- White finish with digital display
- Easy to use touch screen thermostat
- Easy to configure and control with timer switch programming
- Incldudes optional heating element to add to a suitable towel rail
- 5 year manufactuers guarantee
RAE007 - Digital Touch Screen Thermostat
RAE008 - RAE007 and 150 Watt heating element - for radiators up to 800mm in height
RAE009 - RAE007 and 300 Watt heating element - for radiators above 800mm and up to 1400mm in height
RAE010 - RAE007 and 600 Watt heating element - for radiators above 1400mm in height
No posts found