The Zonta is a wider horizontal version of the successful Phoenix Athena towel rail. Made from wide radius stainless steel tubing the Zonta enjoys good heat outputs and is practical for drying lots of towels.
This is a great choice for making use of dead space, perhaps above a bath. There are four sizes available, the 400mm high by 1200mm wide is sure to be a good seller, filling an awkward niche.
Pricing of the Zonta given the raw materials used are also very competitive.
- RA320 - Height: 600mm Width:1000mm - Heat output: Watts 377/1286 BTU - 968mm between pipe centres
- RA321 - Height: 800mm Width: 1200mm - Heat output: Watts 503/1715 BTU - 968mm between pipe centres
- RA322 - Height: 400mm Width: 1200mm - Heat output: Watts 295/1007 BTU - 1168mm between pipe centres
- RA323 - Height: 600mm Width: 1200mm - Heat output: Watts 443/1510 BTU - 1168mm between pipe centres
- Wall to pipe centres on all sizes: 87mm
- 4 wall mounting brackets included
- Can be dual fuel
- Standard or thermostatic compatible 150/300 Watt heating element available
No posts found