The Faringdon is a beautifully crafted traditional style radiator valve from West Radiators. For those who wish to make a design feature of a largely functional product the Faringdon with real wooden wheelhead and exquisite detailing fit the bill perfectly.
These premium TRV's weigh in at around 1kg per pair and are the perfect partner for traditional radiators and towel rails. Don't forget that the Faringdon's are also supremely functional, simply twist the wooden wheelhead to select the desired temperature and this will operate your radiators automatically.
The valves are supplied in pairs and are available in 13 finishes. These are brushed brass, brushed copper, polished copper, antique brass, satin nickel, pewter, black nickel, chrome, un-lacquered brass, brass, antique copper, old English brass & nickel. There is a finish to match any radiator and furthermore matching sleeve kits are also available to complete the vintage look.
- Angled thermostatic radiator valve pair
- Brass construction
- Pair comprises of one lock shield and one wheel head valve
- Standard sized half inch BSP tappings
- 15mm compression valve inlet
- Real wood detailing on wheelhead valve
- Built in frost protection to operate as low as 7 degrees
- Available in 13 beautiful finishes
Delivery of this item is £7.99 to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found