If you’re looking to skip the utilitarian and want something truly beautiful and ornate, then the Holborn Oxford Cast Iron Column Radiator is an ideal choice. With opulent Victorian engravings and a very strong, highly durable cast iron construction, this is a radiator that will last a lifetime.
The entire radiator is covered in an Oxsilan Technology coating. This coating is anti-corrosive and hard wearing. The Holborn has a 225mm depth along both sides and comes in two different sizes to match your heat output needs. You can choose either 470mm-by-606mm or 710mm-by-852mm. You also get mounting brackets, a bleed valve and rawl plugs.
For those who are looking for a premium design radiator that heats the house while enhancing aesthetics, then the Holborn Oxford Cast Iron Column Radiator is perfect. It has a unique charm and will easily fit into any room, quickly elevating the design. Not only that, but it works wonderfully and will heat your home for many years.
- Quality cast iron construction
- Ornate Victorian engraving
- 225mm depth on both sizes
- Tested at 10 bar pressure
- 470(H) x 606mm (W) - F06001 - 2051BTU - Pipe centre: 606mm
- 710(H) x 852mm (W) - F06002 - 4879BTU - Pipe centre: 852mm
- 10 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Oxsilan Technology coating - hard wearing & anti-corrosive
- Supplied with bleed valve, mounting brackets & rawl plug
Delivery of this item is free to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found