If you have a compatible dual fuel towel radiator then this element will add summer heating capability. No need to turn the central heating on once this is installed. Simply switch on to warm your bathroom and dry towels.
Choose the correct wattage for your towel rail. Higher wattages are for use with larger/taller radiators.
A suitably qualified electrician will need to connect the heating element to your electricity supply.
- Simple on/off control
- Choose from models with 3 heat outputs
- For use with a towel rail filled with water or thermal fluid
- Product only works in a vertical position installed from the bottom of a towel rail
- On/off operation
- 1-year manufacturers guarantee
- Brass construction with chrome-plated finish
150 Watt - HE150
300 Watt - HE300
600 Watt - HE600
Delivery of this item is free to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found