For those looking for an incredibly durable and efficient radiator with some traditional appeal, then look no further than our Kartell Legacy Cast Iron Column Radiator. It has the iconic period radiator look and dependability that you’ve come to love, and there are so many options that you’ll have no problem finding the right one for your needs.
Made in cast iron, all of these radiators come in 144mm depth. You can choose between the radiator being 660mm or 760mm high along with 600mm, 780mm, 1,020mm or 1,260mm wide. They all have a maximum working pressure of about 6 bar and the tapping centre is 20mm wider than the width of the radiator. The standard colour is anthracite grey, but contact us for different colour options.
If you’re looking for the perfect radiator in terms of function and you want it to be the right size and colour for your needs, then you’ll love our Kartell Legacy Cast Iron Column Radiator. It’s a lovely piece that’s sure to warm your home.
- 144mm Depth on all sizes
- Comes in two heights 660 & 760mm
- Available in 4 widths 600, 780, 1020 & 1260mm
- Manufactured from cast iron
- Supplied as standard in dark anthracite grey RAL7022
- Tested to 10 bar pressure
- Maximum working pressure of 6 bar
- Tapping centres 20mm additional to the width of radiator required
- Available in other colours & sizes, please contact us for more information
- 4/65/10 - 600x660mm - BTU 4007 - 10 Sections
- 4/65/13 - 780x660mm - BTU 5209 - 13 Sections
- 4/65/17 - 1020x660mm - BTU 6812 - 17 Sections
- 4/65/21 - 1260x660mm - BTU 8414 - 21 Sections
- 4/75/10 - 600x760mm - BTU 4652 - 10 Sections
- 4/75/13 - 780x760mm - BTU 6047 - 13 Sections
- 4/75/17 - 1020x760mm - BTU 7908 - 17 Sections
- 4/75/21 - 1260x760mm - BTU 9768 - 21 Sections
Delivery of this item is £7.99 to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found