When it comes to towel rails the stainless steel finish is the current favourite amongst industry professionals and the buying public. The Kartell Metro is a fabulous example.
They look great and have more character in their finish than a standard chrome option.
The Metro features square vertical tubing and round towel hanging tubes. A nice contrast to add interest to the design.
There's also 2 widths and 2 heights to choose from with BTU ratings from 1700 to over 2600. There's an option that will suit most British bathrooms.
- Contemporary stainless steel construction
- Attractive polished finish
- Suitable for central heating systems and can be converted to a dual fuel system
- 4 Sizes available
- 800 x 500mm - 1707 BTU - MET800-500
- 800 x 600mm - 1841 BTU - MET800-600
- 1200 x 500mm - 2192 BTU - MET1200-500
- 1200 x 600mm - 2625 BTU - MET1200-600
- All sizes are tested 7.8 BAR
- 1/2" BSP connections
- Tapping/Pipe centres
- 500mm - 475mm
- 600mm - 575mm
- Comes complete with wall fixings
Delivery of this item is free to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found