These narrow radiators for your bathroom are perfect when space is at a premium. You can install the slim designed Phoenix Flavia in the tightest of spaces, behind a door or neatly between other bathroom furniture.
Regain the heat output by choosing a taller model
Choose between 4 white and 4 chrome finished models in heights from 800mm up to 1800mm. The heat output that the Flavia 300mm loses to with it's width can be regained by choosing a taller model than you might normally do.
If you want an inexpensive narrow radiator with high heat outputs choose the white models. For a more luxurious look with a small trade off in heat output choose the chrome models.
If you have a requirement for tall narrow radiators then the Phoenix Flavia should be on your wish list.
- Available in white or chrome finish
- 300mm towel radiators for your bathroom
- Depth when mounted = 90mm
- Tapping/pipe inlet centres = 250mm
- Each bracket fits perfectly flush to the wall
- Corrosion resistant interior
- Hand crafted finish and made from high grade raw materials
- Easy to use wall hung designer towel rail
- Optional electric heating element for summer heating
- All installation fittings included
- 10 years of guarantee from Phoenix
Flavia - White - Not Shown
RA500 - 300 x 800mm - 294W - BTU 1002 - 12 Rails - Optional 150 Watt Element
RA501 - 300 x 1200mm - 469W - BTU 1600 - 21 Rails - Optional 300 Watt Element
RA502 - 300 x 1500mm - 558W - BTU 1906 - 24 Rails - Optional 300 Watt Element
RA503 - 300 x 1800mm - 678W - BTU 2314 - 30 Rails - Optional 600 Watt Element
Flavia - Chrome
RA100 - 300 x 800mm - 285W - BTU 973 - 12 Rails - Optional 150 Watt Element
RA101 - 300 x 1200mm - 455W - BTU 1553 - 21 Rails - Optional 300 Watt Element - SPECIAL PRICE
RA102 - 300 x 1500mm - 542W - BTU 1850 - 24 Rails - Optional 300 Watt Element
RA103 - 300 x 1800mm - 659W - BTU 2247 - 30 Rails - Optional 600 Watt Element - Shown in main image - NB 500mm wide model
Delivery of this item is free to most parts of the UK. For Northern Ireland, Islands or remote parts of Scotland please contact us for a quote.
No posts found